Monday, April 15, 2013

The Introduction of. . . Me?

Hey Everyone! So. . . . this is my blog to state the very obvious. While I've got the basic idea behind blogging, you, the person reading this now, will witness my shaky navigation of such a foreign concept ( to me anyway). While there are those of you who have cellphones, who text everyday, who know the behind-the-scenes technical aspects of computers, who are Facebook addicts, who are intimate with the goings on of blogging. . . please bear with me.

Random side note: (Though, if I did turn out to be terrible at blogging, it would be a very sad day indeed, as I am aspiring to be some sort of writer.)

Up until now, I've had no reason to spill every detail of my life. Fairly mundane, my accomplishments are restricted to being an 'A' student, playing on varsity volleyball and basketball teams, and converting oxygen into carbon dioxide. That last one, I tell you, has been my most outstanding accomplishment thus far.

So. . . before I get to the goods ( which have totally changed my life and which this blog is all about), there are a few things you need to know about me.

1. Perhaps the most important: My name is Savannah Woods.And my name is literally a contradiction of itself. Savannah: treeless plain. Woods: well, a forest. So basically my name translates in to a Treeless Plain Forest. And that is fairly ironic in my opinion.
2. Actually, that's pretty much it. Refer to Numero Uno if you have any questions.
3.Can you guess where I'll be spending my junior year?????!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment